With the increase in the use of information systems and the need for digital transformation of organizations, it became clear that business cannot speak the technical language of IT and SW developers, and on the contrary, developers are not ready to understand the needs and problems of business. This problem led to the need to create a new role, the business analyst, which is supposed to remove these communication and other barriers between business and IT and connect these two outwardly different worlds.
Do you need to implement new changes in your organization?
Business analysis is the basis for the successful implementation of any business change. As part of managing the life cycle of business changes, it is necessary to carry out:
- Analysis of business needs and requirements – what do we need to change and what do we need for it
- Design, develop, test and deploy solutions to meet stakeholder needs and requirements
- Post-implementation phase to verify the realization of business benefits – have we really met expectations? What can we improve in the future?
Benefits of business analysis
- Ability to identify the cause of a business problem, not just the symptoms.
- Improving added value for the entire organization, not just implementing an IT change.
- Identifying options beyond existing solutions.
- Specification of feasible and clear requirements.
- Support throughout the entire life cycle of business change, not only when defining requirements.
- Professional handling and negotiation of conflicts between interested parties.
Would you like to learn more about Business Analysis?