The topics describe aspects of project management that must be applied in the project.
- Business Case – describes the reason for which the project is to be implemented, its expected costs, benefits and risks
- Organization – determines individual levels of project management, relationships between them, description of roles, responsibilities, competencies
- Quality – determines how quality will be planned and managed during the project
- Plans – describes the steps required to develop the plans and the PRINCE2® techniques to be used. It describes the technique of product-oriented planning
- Risk – determines how risks will be identified and managed within the project
- Change – defines the way of evaluation and management of any change requests compared to approved products
- Progress – monitors and compares the current situation against the approved plan