The certification test from the EXIN certification institute for obtaining the internationally valid EXIN BCS Practitioner Certificate in Requirements Engineering. The test is in written form and consists of choosing the correct answers from the given options. The length of the test is 75 minutes. Preliminary test results are available immediately after passing the exam.
Characteristics of the test:
- The test is only in English
- Test form: written (EXIN)
- The length of the test is 60 minutes + 15 minutes for non-native (English) speakers
- The test contains 40 questions and consists of choosing the correct answer from the given options
- Successful completion of the exam – 26 correct answers out of 40 (65%)
- No auxiliary materials or electronic devices may be used on the test
Paper form of the exam:
The exam is normally held at 9:00 a.m. or 12:00 p.m. in the NIKAR training center according to the number of registered participants on the given date. After ordering the resit exam, we will send you detailed instructions for organizing the exam (including the exact time) no later than 7 days before the test date.
Online form of the exam:
After ordering the resit exam, Exin will send you a voucher that you can use directly on the EXIN Anywhere portal, where you can also arrange an online test date. EXIN, as the certification authority, implements the test and communicates with the participant directly. You can download the test result and certificate from the EXIN portal.